The OLBPD Cyber-Dialogue Book Club and Discussion is a monthly online dialogue and book discussion group. It provides all of our patrons with an opportunity to participate in the OLBPD book club discussions via the Internet and join us as well as other OLBPD patrons for book club discussions right from your own home or your local public library. Patrons will need a computer with Internet access to participate.
Join the Cyber-Dialogue Book Club and Discussion Meeting Room
First Time User?
As a first time user you need to download and install an applet, which is safe, small application that allows your computer to work with our online meeting room.
- Select this Link to Download the Applet
- Select "Run" from the File Download Pop-up Window.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you may be prompted by the Internet Explorer's Security Warning. Since the applet is a safe application, select "Run" to continue the download process.
- Select "Finish" when a pop-up appears and indicates that the web conferencing software has been installed.
- Once the applet has installed itself, select the "Join the Cyber-Dialogue Book Club and Discussion Meeting Room" link.
- User will be taken to a new web page. Select "Click here to enter the room" link. A window will then appear, prompting you to enter a username and password. Enter a username and select "Log On". No password is required.