Other Funds Received
- Frederick W. and Henryett Slocum Judd Fund — $204,155 for the Library's Homebound Service
- Lockwood Thompson Memorial Fund — $158,115 for the purchase of fine arts materials, lectures, staff recognition and travel expenses.
- Estate of Anna M. Schweinfurth — $77,677 for the purchase of architectural materials.
- Winifred Beech Young Testamentary Trust — $42,644 for the services to blind persons of the Connecticut Western Reserve
- Friends of the Cleveland Public Library — $29,538 for program support.
© 2012, Cleveland Public Library | Download PDF Version | Comprehensive Annual Financial Report