Grants and Other Large Gifts
- LSTA KnowItNow - $499,976 for providing reference services 24x7.
- LSTA Ohio Library for the Blind & Physically Disabled - $234,000 for providing services for the blind and physically disabled.
- James A. Nelson Irrevocable Trust - $152,284 to be used primarily for the benefit of the blind and physically handicapped.
- Cleveland Thermal, LLC - $60,000 for charitable contribution.
- Saint Luke's Foundation Grant - $56,090 administered by Neighborhood Progress, Inc. for the Rice Branch Student Learning Center to provide assistance to students in the Buckeye Neighborhood.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - $54,600 for providing free public access computing and the internet to those who need it most.
- PNC Foundation Grant - $48,000 - Grow Up Great program to support a program for preschool children in northeast Ohio that will foster financial values incorporating preschool financial education into the Library's early literacy program.
- Saint Luke's Foundation Grant - $37,988 administered by Neighborhood Progress, Inc. for an Education Kiosk at the Rice Branch.